myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Matty... There are problems with the ACA. I've been a constant critic, and unlike you, have discussed what I see as good and bad about the law. I have been involved in implementing provider features of the law...so, I pay attention.

Yes, there a are a few features that the GOP has suggested that would be welcome improvements. Funny, I suggested several of these on this forum years ago.

A death spiral? The individual insurance market place has been on a death spiral for a decade.

So Trump has done NOTHING yet on the ACA. You're just guessing that he can. Removal of the penalties for not buying insurance? Grandstanding. The penalties are part of the tax code...do you think that will change before filing season? If it could, do you think it will matter in the big picture?

I find it humorous that you see me as buying a load of shit. From a Trump supporter I am not sure this isn't a compliment!

You defended OBAMACARE with blind faith and now it's failing miserably.
Please stop making excuses.

Ryan and Hannity lay out exactly what Trump has done so far and when we can expect to see our new healthcare law.

I know it's hard for you to see through your hate and except the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEV94W36Row

Watch some real news here,

Leaked Emails: Dem State Leaders Think Obama’s New Organizing Army is ‘Grade A Bullshit’
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Matty... There are problems with the ACA. I've been a constant critic, and unlike you, have discussed what I see as good and bad about the law. I have been involved in implementing provider features of the law...so, I pay attention.

Yes, there a are a few features that the GOP has suggested that would be welcome improvements. Funny, I suggested several of these on this forum years ago.

A death spiral? The individual insurance market place has been on a death spiral for a decade.

So Trump has done NOTHING yet on the ACA. You're just guessing that he can. Removal of the penalties for not buying insurance? Grandstanding. The penalties are part of the tax code...do you think that will change before filing season? If it could, do you think it will matter in the big picture?

I find it humorous that you see me as buying a load of shit. From a Trump supporter I am not sure this isn't a compliment!

Ryan and Hannity lay out exactly what Trump has done so far and when we can expect to see our new healthcare law.

BS Matty. I wrote an entire post on the problems and shortcomings of the ACA on this forum. I also suggested Sebelius should resign because of the poor implementation of the program. This is the thing with you Matth. You can't see gray. If I say the law should be repaired and not repealed...you only see defending the law. This is why Trump won. He appeals to those that can't look deeper than talking points or hurl insults at the first opportunity.

I also found it interesting that you call it "our healthcare law". You're probably largely insulated from the law and probably don't give a shit about those that could not obtain insurance before the law. Ryan cannot put 20 million without insurance. we'll see if he can come up with another budget neutral plan that will do this without retaining a large portion of the existing law.

As far as your claim the coal industry is back on track because of Trump...back that up Matty.

Oh BTW...been chuckling at the grammar slip and what you said..."except the facts". Like a true Trump supporter...anything but the facts eh Matty.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Leaked Emails: Dem State Leaders Think Obama’s New Organizing Army is ‘Grade A Bullshit’

yes Obama is calling the shots in your delusional mind...., link to this please... trust fund kid...

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/16/living/jcc-bomb-threats-anti-semitism/index.html

'Telephone terrorism' has rattled 48 Jewish centers. Is anyone paying attention?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/02/16/1634405/-Jewish-Community-Centers-received-60-terrorist-bomb-threats-in-January?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=exchange

Quote:
In all, 48 JCCs in 27 states and one Canadian province received nearly 60 bomb threats during January, according to the JCCA, an association of JCCs. Most were made in rapid succession on three days: January 9, 18 and 31. A number of JCCs, including Orlando's, received multiple threats.

[...]

"I've been in the business for 20-plus years, and this is unprecedented," said Paul Goldenberg, national director of the Secure Community Network, which advises Jewish organizations on security. "It's more methodical than meets the eye."

mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:

BS Matty. I wrote an entire post on the problems and shortcomings of the ACA on this forum. I also suggested Sebelius should resign because of the poor implementation of the program. This is the thing with you Matth. You can't see gray. If I say the law should be repaired and not repealed...you only see defending the law. This is why Trump won. He appeals to those that can't look deeper than talking points or hurl insults at the first opportunity.

I also found it interesting that you call it "our healthcare law". You're probably largely insulated from the law and probably don't give a shit about those that could not obtain insurance before the law. Ryan cannot put 20 million without insurance. we'll see if he can come up with another budget neutral plan that will do this without retaining a large portion of the existing law.

As far as your claim the coal industry is back on track because of Trump...back that up Matty.

Oh BTW...been chuckling at the grammar slip and what you said..."except the facts". Like a true Trump supporter...anything but the facts eh Matty.

Oh boy you got me there cobo with the typical smug liberal grammar thing .
Pretty juvenile.

Cobo you're just another pink hat pussy that cannot ACCEPT the fact that your party is in the toilet.

And please grow a backbone and call the failed law OBAMACARE (please spare me your lame excuse for not)

Funny how you lecture on gray area and giving something a try.
Is that what you're doing now? Look in the mirror hypocrite.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS anchor John Dickerson: Press ruined its reputation 'on its own'
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity's interview with House Speaker Ryan is hardly any real news. All I got out of it was a potential schedule to address the classic Republican talking points that have been cycling for years. As optimistic as Ryan was, we all know the devil is in the details. Sure, the Republicans in the House can steamroll the Democrats like they've been doing since after the 2010 election, but the problem gets a lot stickier getting anything noteworthy through the Senate. The filibuster will frustrate Senate Republicans if they can't convince quite a few Senate Democrats to vote their way. If things can't get through the Senate, Donald Trump has little to work with, and that will frustrate the crap out of him. Trump sounds very stressed out now, and it hasn't been four weeks into his term. The media isn't going to let up, and Trump can't BS his way around it. Things are only starting to get interesting.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/319938-trump-signs-bill-undoing-obama-coal-mining-rule

More news for those that spend their days in the liberal fog. This was yesterday and apparently it went past most of you.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Oh boy you got me there cobo with the typical smug liberal grammar thing .
Pretty juvenile.

Cobo you're just another pink hat pussy that cannot ACCEPT the fact that your party is in the toilet.

And please grow a backbone and call the failed law OBAMACARE (please spare me your lame excuse for not)

Funny how you lecture on gray area and giving something a try.
Is that what you're doing now? Look in the mirror hypocrite.

Here we go again the friggen idiot sexual trust fund perverts believe they are entitled to grab females in the pussy...

Last edited by real-human on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I have a hard time cheering for polluters, but apparently you don't. Still though, the coal industry must compete with other sources of energy. Going backwards won't necessarily work to make America a better place. One only has to see the wholesale pollution in many places in the world to understand the risks of being foolish about our environment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 1352, 1353, 1354  Next
Page 313 of 1354

Jump to: