Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 3/29/2020 3:39 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/31/2020 2:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 301047
northern and eastern klamath county and western lake county-
including the city of beatty
347 am pdt mon mar 30 2020
...wind advisory remains in effect until 2 am pdt tuesday...
* what...southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph
* where...highway 140 in and near beatty.
* when...from 5 am monday to 2 am pdt tuesday.
* impacts...gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
result. travel is likely to be difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. unsecured objects will be blown away.
* view the hazard area in detail at
use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. secure outdoor objects.