Latest Marine Weather Warning by KMFR
Issued 9/21/2020 2:13 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 9/26/2020 5:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 kmfr 250933
coastal waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca out 10 nm-
waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca from 10 to 60 nm-
233 am pdt fri sep 25 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 5 am pdt
* what...south winds of 15 to 25 kt with gusts to 30 kt through
this afternoon with seas of 10 to 13 feet continuing through
* where...between cape blanco and pt. st. george.
* when...until 5 am pdt saturday.
* impacts...gusty winds and steep seas could capsize or damage
smaller vessels, and will pose an increased risk to
inexperienced mariners. hazardous bar conditions are expected.
* view the hazard area in detail at
a small craft advisory means that winds and seas will create a
potential hazard to smaller vessels and inexperienced mariners.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KPQR
Issued 9/23/2020 2:15 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 9/26/2020 11:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 kpqr 251802
columbia river bar-
1102 am pdt fri sep 25 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 11 am pdt
* what...rough bar conditions expected.
- general seas...12 to 14 ft through friday easing to 6 to 8
ft by saturday.
- first ebb...around 1245 pm friday. seas to 16 ft with
- second ebb... around 1 am saturday. seas to 14 ft with
- third ebb...around 145 pm saturday. seas to 9 ft.
* where...in the main channel of the columbia river bar.
* when...until 11 am pdt saturday.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft
especially when navigating in or near harbor entrances.
small craft should use extreme caution when navigating in or near