myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
June 1 New England Storm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saltweb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: June 1 New England Storm Reply with quote

OK, I have to hear the stories about ath the hard core who went out in yesterdays storm. Newburyport was going off at 30-40 mph, and everyone was on the smallest stuff they own. It was just amazing for about ten of us that went out in the driving rain. Life is good. And we didnt even catch the brunt of the storm. The winds to the south of us at Nantucket, Wellfleet, Chapin, Kalmus, and Duxbury were more like 40 to 60 mph. Im sore. It was like this - hmmm, theres a monster ramp...should I hit it, and maybe not come down, or...should I head downwind (and go even faster) and try to cut under the wave break. Unfortunately, it shut off kind of quickly.
schnapps

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: RE: June 1 New England Storm Reply with quote

As you know Peter, I was at Windmill Pt, (on my todd) sailing 5.5 and 4.7, had a great time! enjoy the Cape this weekend,
Later.
saltweb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: RE: June 1 New England Storm Reply with quote

Thanks!

Four days off on the Cape, and NO WIND predicted. Hopefully, they are WRONG forecasts.

Pray for Wind,

Peter
tm00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: RE: June 1 New England Storm Reply with quote

Peter
I sent you a note through the iwindsurf e-mail system regarding Lake Champlain on the 1st. Did you receive it?
saltweb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: RE: June 1 New England Storm Reply with quote

Hey there,

Oops, sorry, Ive been away and havent checked that e-mail, but I will tonight,

thanks,

Peter
saltweb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: RE: June 1 New England Storm Reply with quote

Didnt get it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: